[Grief] It used to be about the music...not the money. This is a CRUEL joke!

Joseph Demko idoltaxi at gmail.com
Sun Oct 19 20:12:51 PDT 2008

I dunno if a download release "makes up for it." I've never payed for data
in my life, and I spend...pretty much my entire disposable income on music.
I like paying for physical, tangible releases. With data I'm paying for the
exact same thing that I can get for free off of SoulSeek...probably what
I'll be doing with this.