[Grief] Subject: Re: Remember, remember...this is ridiculous... (JonWhitney)

InnerSanctum XXVIII fredrik.ostrom at telia.com
Mon Oct 20 00:17:20 PDT 2008

LOL, but the totemic editions of "Part Two" was sold at standard retail price, except Sleazys gold edt. That is a stance that I appreciate. Giving something extra for the hardcore-fans, without denying the rest of those who might be interested access to the stuff. And Mr Giannelli, cant you go on with your life, leave Genesis behind you... move on! As far as I'm informed Gen was screwed and lost thousands of pounds during the Godstar erea. I think Alex F and Ken got burned and left PTV during that time. And Gen was not the bad guy.
-Fredrik