[Grief] Let's take it eazy, I got some info from Sleazy...

Andrew Gowans andy at flesheatingants.com
Sun Oct 19 11:59:06 PDT 2008

Looking at the set the LP is 180g, non coloured, with single colour
labels, in a stock white sleeve with a couple of stickers on it.
Aside from being 180g this is about the cheapest vinyl release you can
do without going for white labels.

The CD is one of those faux-vinyl release, but again is one colour
labels and no case - looks like a plastic slip with a photocopy
tracklist inside. Again, super cheap - less than £1 a copy.

It's been a few year since I've been involved in pressing CD and wax,
but I would estimate even with the increase in oil price both of these
will cost under £10.

Considering you can buy special frames to mount LPs in Virgin/Zavvi
for £10 the idea that these two bits of plastic cost £50 to make is
ludicrous.

This is a poor effort imho, they could have easily pressed it as a
double LP with the remaining music on the third side (they could have
even stuck the encore on a 7" - the show is only 66mins long) and sold
the set for £20 and still made out like bandits.

For the cost of this set I could snatch the next original pressing to
go on ebay and buy a nice frame for it, but since I got the Celluloid
press and the Mute press with the original sleeve design for ~£20 and
~£10 respectively, this release really is just nonsense.