[Grief] Re: Grief Digest, Vol 71, Issue 6

Grant Regnaert tripreset at hotmail.com
Sun Oct 19 11:17:12 PDT 2008

Haha! I knew Fred would eventually give his thoughts on how he REALLY feels about Gen!
Yes-Gen may not rip off his fans, but he did rip off Fred Giannelli-he owes Fred a lot! Like tens of thousands of dollars!
And yes, Gen was cool to me the night I met & gave him some of what Burroughs refers to as GOM(Gods Own Medicine) & some very potent GOM at that!
So who knows, maybe he was only cool to me cause he was high & wanted more...as he did ask for more after the gig for him & Lady Jaye (but the rest of my GOM was at home).
OR who knows, maybe he WAS genuinely being nice to me, w/ or w/out GOM.

But I know for a fact he did rip off Fred. I went back & checked my notes from our interview & verified it. Its sad, but true.
And I DID hav a good time w/ PTV that night, jammin w/ them for 2 songs, talking to Gen.
But that doesnt mean hes cool w/ everyone(e.g. Fred).
Gens a member of TG & DOES hav a say in how much the new LP should cost.
So it appears that Gen is ripping off his after all..be it w/ PTV or TG!