[Grief] Remember, remember...this is ridiculous...

Jon Whitney turbid at gmail.com
Sat Oct 18 21:55:32 PDT 2008

Well you're right and it's no secret that none of those limited
editions were meant to be limited forever, as he said, they just,
well, you know, didn't get around to doing what they promised ... yet

But it is frustrating too - I think that's an entirely different
argument there... ;)

At some point a lot of those things should still surface.

Come to Brainwaves and tell him in person!

On Sat, Oct 18, 2008 at 8:48 PM, Grant Regnaert <tripreset at hotmail.com> wrote:
> Well Jon, thats not entirely true about Coil.
> They released a few art editions without regular releases. For example, there was never a regular edition of Selvaggina for sale.
> The Astral Disaster 12" LP was remixed for CD, but the original art edition of 99 copies was never made available for sale in a regular format.
> The Bonus Moons Milk CDR was only available in a special edition of 333 copies-it couldnt be bought by itself w/out having to re-buy all 4 seasonal EPs.
> Same w/ Megalithomania...no one could buy it by itself, w/out buying the whole Live box set.
>
> When I bought my Absinthe Box, SlZ told me almost 2 yrs ago that the "Animal Are You?" CD would be available
>  for sale by itself, for those who just wanted the music and it has yet to come to fruition.
> Same w/ Remote Viewer & Black Antlers, until Sleaz made them available as regular CDs(even sweetning the pot w/ bonus trax). And I was glad to see New Backwards CD for sale by itself too.
> But at least COILs limited art releases cost less than TGs do!

Brainwashed Inc:
brainwashed.com | Brainwashed Recordings | Killer Pimp Music |
Brainwaves 2008 Festival
P.O. Box 7 / Arlington, MA 02476 / USA