[Grief] Remember, remember...this is ridiculous...

Grant Regnaert tripreset at hotmail.com
Sun Oct 19 01:48:07 PDT 2008

Well Jon, thats not entirely true about Coil.
They released a few art editions without regular releases. For example, there was never a regular edition of Selvaggina for sale.
The Astral Disaster 12" LP was remixed for CD, but the original art edition of 99 copies was never made available for sale in a regular format.
The Bonus Moons Milk CDR was only available in a special edition of 333 copies-it couldnt be bought by itself w/out having to re-buy all 4 seasonal EPs.
Same w/ Megalithomania...no one could buy it by itself, w/out buying the whole Live box set.

When I bought my Absinthe Box, SlZ told me almost 2 yrs ago that the "Animal Are You?" CD would be available
 for sale by itself, for those who just wanted the music and it has yet to come to fruition.
Same w/ Remote Viewer & Black Antlers, until Sleaz made them available as regular CDs(even sweetning the pot w/ bonus trax). And I was glad to see New Backwards CD for sale by itself too.
But at least COILs limited art releases cost less than TGs do!