[Grief] Remember, remember...this is ridiculous...

Jon Whitney turbid at gmail.com
Sat Oct 18 20:00:12 PDT 2008

Hey wait a minute,

Coil was never about exclusive editions without a general edition -
sure there were limited art editions but not without a regularly
available edition of the music for people who just wanted to hear the
music.

On Sat, Oct 18, 2008 at 2:35 PM, InnerSanctum XXVIII
<fredrik.ostrom at telia.com> wrote:
> Everyone on this list knows that Grant hates Gen and everyone knows that
> without Gen there wouldn't have been a T.G. or a PTV, a COIL or a C&C. So
> fuck you Grant for kicking an old man. BTW, Gen's never ripped of his fans
> with PTV. I guess T.G. are trying to persue the same venue as COIL.
> Greedbag, indeed.
> -Fredrik
>
> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Grant Regnaert " <tripreset at hotmail.com>

Brainwashed Inc:
brainwashed.com | Brainwashed Recordings | Killer Pimp Music |
Brainwaves 2008 Festival
P.O. Box 7 / Arlington, MA 02476 / USA