[Grief] Remember, remember...this is ridiculous...

Grant Regnaert tripreset at hotmail.com
Sat Oct 18 23:05:35 PDT 2008

Fredrick, Im not sure what your talking about or where you got your info. But I DONT hate Gen.
My feelings towards him were always indifferent(due to conflicting stories I used to hear about him).
But upon meeting him for the 1st time at the PTV gig in August 2007, I realized he was a pretty cool guy.
And if I DID hate him, I surely wouldnt have given him my special "treats", let alone slip it to him via a kiss(so the fans wouldnt see).
He was very cool to me & invited me up on stage to sing with him & play tambourine with the band for the last 2 songs...which was a blast to jam with PTV! Thats something I'll never forget!

Afterwards we talked & he signed about 7 albums for me.Your right, Gens never gotten greedy $-wise with his fans. Though he DID re-issue about 30 live gigs on CD in 2001 with Freds name on the credits, But NEVER gave Fred Giannelli (who wrote most of the music) the $ he was promised!
This is at least what Fred told me when I interviewed him in 2002. Who knows what the real story is.