[Grief] Re: Remember, remember

magmahawk at planet.nl magmahawk at planet.nl
Sun Oct 19 00:18:47 PDT 2008

At 22:19 18-10-2008, you wrote:
>The original album, that I own, wasn't released in 777 copies but in 785.
>The original release was later commemoriated when they released the first
>edition of Heathen Earth in blue vinyl in 785 copies. That was back in
>1981 and it was sold at standard retail price. This 32nd Annual Shit Sucks.
>-Fredrik

so far i bought all the releases and re-releases and went to their gigs and
recording in london.
but this one i will not buy because it's expensive but the main reason is
also that i don't own a record player anymore.
and to be very honest a white cover does not fit on my wall :)
but if they release the black cd separately i will buy it.
andre