[Grief] Re: Remember, remember

InnerSanctum XXVIII fredrik.ostrom at telia.com
Sat Oct 18 23:19:08 PDT 2008

The original album, that I own, wasn't released in 777 copies but in 785.
The original release was later commemoriated when they released the first
edition of Heathen Earth in blue vinyl in 785 copies. That was back in 1981
and it was sold at standard retail price. This 32nd Annual Shit Sucks.
-Fredrik