[Grief] Remember, remember...this is ridiculous...

Grant Regnaert tripreset at hotmail.com
Sat Oct 18 18:24:28 PDT 2008

Your exactly right. And maybe if we all boycott it, then they'll consider lowering the price to a cost that is actually somewhat reasonable!
I only paid $220(including shipping) for TG24...25 great CDs and they even signed THAT box set!
This LP is not even signed!
For the insane price their asking, you would think it would be.