[Grief] FA: Charles Manson Collection of Press Cuttings

David dbm at randomexec.org.uk
Sun Oct 12 20:22:17 PDT 2008

I am clearing out more of my files and have my Manson cuttings for
sale. Some photocopied items and some original cuttings. Includes:

Charles Manson: Rolling Stone, 25 June 1970
The Manson Scene: Newsweek, 4 January 1971
Verdict on Manson: Newsweek, 8 February 1971
'Death' for the Family: Newsweek, 12 April 1971
The Manson Family: Crimes & Punishment 1976
The Manson Letters: Boulevard, February 1979
Manson Unrepentant: The Mail on Sunday, 7 November 1982
Charles Manson: In Control, c1984. RARE! Copy no. 2 of 23. [Press cuttings]
Manson at 50: California, May 1985
The Family that Slays Together: NME, 1 August 1987
The Sharon Tate Killings: Murder Casebook, 1990

Plus many other press cuttings including items from Newsweek, NME, IT,
Time, Video World, daily newspapers USA and UK.

See: http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=150303360764

More to come with collections on William Burroughs, John Duncan, SPK,
massive collection of Psychic TV and Final Academy material, Monte
Cazazza, Aleister Crowley, Herman Nitsch, Austin Osman Spare and many
of scarce items from late 70s and early 80s 'industrial scene'.

David