[Grief] PC on the radio

Mark Stevens markstevens at waitrose.com
Wed Jun 18 07:24:26 PDT 2008

Morning all,

Here it is:

http://rs340.rapidshare.com/files/123209806/Sleazy_on_ResonanceFM.mp3

Get it while it is still up!

Cheers

Mark

-----Original Message-----
From: grief-bounces at hollyfeld.org [mailto:grief-bounces at hollyfeld.org] On
Behalf Of Ben Waddington
Sent: Tuesday, June 17, 2008 10:19 PM
To: grief at hollyfeld.org
Subject: [Grief] PC on the radio

 So I just tried to record the Resonance FM hour with Sleazy and deleted the
whole file unheard. Anyone succeed in recording it? ~Please someone say yes.

> Btw, Did anyone get a chance to ask the guys about the upcoming

> Desertshore and untitled Jams album, and when we might be seeing these?

> them?

Yes Desertshore is being mixed this year, may have to ask Mute
when they intend to release it. "Jams" at the moment is still
being considered for release...whether it's worth doing!

  _____

Sent from Yahoo! Mail
<http://us.rd.yahoo.com/mailuk/taglines/isp/control/*http://us.rd.yahoo.com/
evt=52418/*http://uk.docs.yahoo.com/nowyoucan.html> .