[Grief] PC on the radio

Ben Waddington falsedog at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 17 16:18:37 PDT 2008

 So I just tried to record the Resonance FM hour with Sleazy and deleted the whole file unheard. Anyone succeed in recording it? ~Please someone say yes.

> Btw, Did anyone get a chance to ask the guys about the upcoming
> Desertshore and untitled Jams album, and when we might be seeing these?
> them?

Yes Desertshore is being mixed this year, may have to ask Mute
when they intend to release it. "Jams" at the moment is still
being considered for release...whether it's worth doing!