[Grief] TG Site

Angus Spottiswoode swindonbakery at gmail.com
Tue Jun 17 15:02:49 PDT 2008

That's good news.
I think we're all looking forward to an update so we can order it!
I guess Carter and co still recovering, quite reasonably, from shows,
so patience is a virtue.

Hopefully this vinyl won't cost an arm and a leg... please.

Been watching the Paris you tube videos on this site here:
http://alicerabbit.blogspot.com/2008/06/live-review-throbbing-gristle-paris.html

Well tasty. "Some men of the audience fall down" indeed.

Someone asked about Jams and Desertshore... me too. Any news on them?