[Grief] TG Site

Mark Stevens markstevens at waitrose.com
Tue Jun 17 22:51:41 PDT 2008

Got it!

Not quite sure which one of the things it was that I did but hey, I've got
it now.  I just updated the Java platform and emptied my cache.

I'm now looking forward to an update so I can order it :-)

Thanks to all of you that sent in your helpful suggestions.  I must try fire
fox one day, I've heard a lot about it.

Cheers

Mark