[Grief] TG Site

Angus Spottiswoode swindonbakery at gmail.com
Sun Jun 15 16:47:20 PDT 2008

I'm a Mac guy... so I'm not sure either, but try the refresh thing.
Also try 'emptying cache' or the equivalent in Explorer, and also
deleting the cookies for TG.com.
(cookies & TG... two things I didn't expect to ever write together!)

Hope something works - otherwise you'll just have to stay in work
until the announcement is updated.  :)