[Grief] TG Site

DIL23 hex at blueyonder.co.uk
Sun Jun 15 22:18:30 PDT 2008

try a 'refresh/reload'?  it's just a jpeg image - can you see other images
(TGV box set etc?) you might need to check/tick display all images or
something in your prefs/whatever - works fine in Firefox ;)

DIL23
:)
BTW - TG were rather fab and groovy in Paris recently - I hadn't seen 'After
cease...' but knew what was coming - still didn't quite prepare me!!!