[Grief] TG Site

Mark Stevens markstevens at waitrose.com
Sun Jun 15 21:06:02 PDT 2008

Okay, I know that I don't know every thing about p.c.'s but I thought I
would be able to suss this one out but can not.  I would therefore
appreciate any help from anyone out there that knows about p.c.'s and their
settings!

When I go onto the TG website and enter the TG News page.  I know at the top
that within the black box there is a white text message about the Thirty
Second Annual Report on vinyl coming soon.  On my p.c. at work I can see the
message.  At home...... I can not.  I just see a black rectangle.  What have
I not got set right that prevents me from seeing this message?

Hope that some one out there can help me.

Cheers

Mark