[Grief] TG in Paris

david brookes harmaline23 at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 9 19:41:12 PDT 2008

I'm kicking myself for not going, it would only have been a quick trip on Eurostar. I guess the 32nd Report LP is a live recording from Paris, from the clips I've seen on Youtube it sounds pretty good.
I'm a little uneasy with all these backwards looking/greatest hits shows they've been doing recently though, it's not something I'd ever imagine TG ever considering and makes them no better than the myriad of 60's/70's rock bands (Genesis, Led Zep, The Stooges, The Police, et al) who have reformed over the last few years.