[Grief] After cease to exist

s. borges sergio433 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 9 11:45:57 PDT 2008

Thanks! Quite interesting - I don't know why they didn't add this to the TG
video set (yes, I know, its CT, not TG, yet, anyway....) - a short 20 minute
video, considering that its the only CT filmed, would have been fascinating
- what a missed opportunity!

Thanks again for being so kind in sending the information - cheers, s., rio.