[Grief] After cease to exist

tripreset tripreset at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 9 08:51:39 PDT 2008

I have a rare copy. After cease to exist is a 20 min long film with the 1st & last 5 min of the screen blank..or just the color red- I forget..you only hear audio until the 10 min mark you see Cosey tying down then casturating Chris! It looks VERY REAL! Then for a couple min you see a lady..named Soo..lying on a mattress. Thats about it except @ the beginning you see TG on stage for a few seconds & the audience watching for a few seconds.The soundtrack plays during the whole 20 min film. Overall-very creative & interesting but you probably wouldnt watch it more than a fem times..once every few years. Hope that helps.        Grant R