[Grief] ????

Angus Spottiswoode swindonbakery at hotmail.com
Sun Feb 10 00:02:45 PST 2008

Me too, am also reading the 33 1/3 book. Been dipping in and out. About half-way through.

Whilst it gets a bit 'academic-feeling' and silly in places, it IS very entertaining. And chock full of new interview bites from Gen, Cosey, Chris and Sleazy. For that reason alone it is worth picking up - especially at $10! (Good luck finding it in Borders though). And since there is so little TG writing published officially, it's nice that this is out there. It feels like a stealth attack on the 'classic album' crowd... something short of a total war but still an attack!

May also have further thoughts on it later...