[Grief] telepathic revolution for the hell of it

telepathic at comcast.net telepathic at comcast.net
Fri Dec 12 23:01:45 PST 2008

Nice comebacks Jasper and Ryan.

Ryan, we've never met so you certainly don't have a clue about me @ all but good luck in your future endeavors.  You remind me of that line in "Apocalypse Now" where Brando/Kurtz tells Martin Sheen that he's just a delivery boy for a green grocer.

Actually today I'm not stuck in 1991 but in 1989.  Tomorrow it may be 1993 when Timothy Leary asked me backstage @ a Ministry concert in LA,"Why is Gen such a big baby ?"

Good ole' Massachusetts radical thinking.  Be Here Now you plonkers.

Got an email from an old friend who reminded me that today was the day PTV played @ the Mean Fiddler in '89 and he roadied for us.  Now you cunts can pull out that CD and listen to it for the last time and then break up into little pieces and use it in one of your tosser rituals.  Wankers !!!

telepathic season's greetings,
the kooky scientist

Gen's not a Magickian,
Just a Vampire....

telepathic revolution for the hell of it !!!

 > Message: 2
> Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2008 16:22:40 -0500
> From: "Jasper Dionisio" <strangers at gmail.com>
> Subject: Re: [Grief] thee Industrial Scarecrow
> To: grief at hollyfeld.org
>
> You're a nerd.
>
> On Fri, Dec 12, 2008 at 4:07 PM, <telepathic at comcast.net> wrote:
>
> > You may be bored my dear Fredrik, but the rest of the world is laughing.
> >
> > 'tis the season to be jolly...... hahahaha
> >
> > telepathic season's greetings,
> > the kooky scientist
> >

> > PS.  Gen's kids live in a remote section of northern CA, not Brooklyn.  And
> > Genesse complained about Gen's boobs when he first got the implants.
> >
> > Old telepathic proverb:
> >
> > "CHARITY begins @ home, NOT @ the plastic surgeons"
> >

> -------------- next part --------------
> An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
> ent-0001.htm
>
> ------------------------------
>
> Message: 3
> Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2008 16:23:01 -0500
> From: ryan martin <karnak77 at hotmail.com>
> Subject: RE: [Grief] thee Industrial Scarecrow
> To: <grief at hollyfeld.org>
>

> actually Fred, you are the only one laughing...the rest of us are laughing at
> you, not with you.
>
> PSS - Only one lives in California (the metropolitan bay area, not out in the
> middle of nowhere anymore) and the other is married and lives in Europe.  But
> Fred will always be stuck in 1991 forever.

/20081212/40874424/attachm