[Grief] Re: Genesse's car

telepathic at comcast.net telepathic at comcast.net
Thu Dec 11 04:29:35 PST 2008

Well, nobody said he HAD to buy his daughter a car but there is an old Telepathic Proverb that says, " Charity begins @ home, NOT @ the plastic surgeon's".

FYI, the USA is a big place and if you live in a remote region a car actually IS a necessity in order to get to a job to make a living to survive.  I don't like cars either but I'm lucky enough to live in an area that has public transportation and I have a scooter to get around on.  Not many areas of this country have that.

Listen to the end of this interview for why the Genesse issue is fair game.
http://www.publicbroadcasting.net/kuar/.artsmain/article/11/1172/1413241/Radio/TTBOOK:.Transgender.Identity./

And frankly, Gen looks seriously ill.  He appears to be suffering from a bit of the Karen Carpenteriosis with a bit of the Michael Jacksonoma.  IMHO Gen should be seeking some professional help, he's starting to scare the children.

telepathic season's greetings,
the kooky scientist