[Grief] Sleazy's new THBC stuff

Grant Regnaert tripreset at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 10 23:57:27 PST 2008

Your welcome, Angus. And I agree with you... I actually like it better than Form Grows Rampant, too.
Interestingly, some of the music from the new 4xCD set (at least the 1st of the 4 CDRs) was created an entire year BEFORE Form Grows was even made!
The 1st 3" CDR (which has 3 trax and is 21 min long) was originally sold seperately, in Dec of 2005, in Russia at the very first THBC performance. Sleazy just decided to make it part of the 4xCDR amulet set.
Im not sure, but I think a lot of the new 4xCDR set, if not all of it, was also created a while back. I could be wrong. I'll have to ask Sleaz about it. GRR