[Grief] Sleazy's new THBC stuff

Angus Spottiswoode swindonbakery at gmail.com
Wed Dec 10 15:25:26 PST 2008

Thanks for the info, Grant. I'll watch the House and hopefully have
the cash to spring for the later edition.

I heard some samples of the new stuff on Brainwashed's review page. It
sounds very good. From the samples, personally I like it better than
Form Grows. A bit of a progression.

I've heard the new music described as "new age", which sounds a bit
dodgy...;)
But yet I do see what they're saying... it sounds a lot more, as you
say, mellow, tropical, relaxing even. How strange the world turns.

Cheers.