[Grief] Sleazy's new THBC stuff

Grant Regnaert tripreset at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 10 22:19:46 PST 2008

Yeah Angus, I got the THBC 4xCDR set.
And if it WAS sold-out, I'd make you a copy. But Sleazy said they'll be for sale on Threshold in a few weeks for about $100.
And though these sets won't be signed (and cost $20 more than at Brainwaves), Sleaz DID tell me they come with extras. A bonus gift, (he didnt say what - maybe a THBC face mask...which are pretty cool) and FREE shipping from Thailand.
So all in all, not a bad price for 4 mini 3" CDR's packed with 80 min worth of chill-out music a la Sleazy!
Its excellent music too...very mellow & relaxing. Pretty different from the stuff on Form Grows Rampant, but equally as good. So keep an eye on Threshold.
GRR