[Grief] Sleazy's new THBC stuff

Angus Spottiswoode swindonbakery at gmail.com
Wed Dec 10 11:09:33 PST 2008

Just in case (and I hope this is not off-topic. I don't think it is)....

I suppose you've all read about Mr Sleazy's new Threshold HouseBoys
Choir items, produced for the Brainwaves festival. It's extremely
limited edition and no doubt completely sold out (I'm too bummed out
about that to look). If not you can read about it here:

http://brainwashed.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=7238&Itemid=1

I wonder if some kind soul who has the CDs would upload the music to
the net... hint hint...:)

Also you can read another new (excellent) interview with the man here:

http://www.tinymixtapes.com/Peter-Christopherson-Throbbing