[Grief] Gen's Whoppers

Jasper Dionisio strangers at gmail.com
Wed Dec 10 12:59:32 PST 2008


Isn't his daughter an adult? And when did she say this, anyway?

On Wed, Dec 10, 2008 at 11:33 AM, Grant Regnaert <tripreset at hotmail.com>wrote:

> Yep! I agree 100% with Genesse.
> Your own daughters transportation should take priority any day over
> purchasing costly, fake and unnecessary body parts for yourself.
> If Gen had the money for BOTH a car and breast implants, then great!
> Get some fake knockers too, knock yourself out! Do whatever you like, for
> that matter.
> But he didn't.
> And your children should always come first, IMHO.
> GRR
>
> -----Original Message-----
> From: telepathic at comcast.net <telepathic at comcast.net>
> Sent: 12/10/2008 2:55:24 PM
> To: grief at hollyfeld.org <grief at hollyfeld.org>
> Subject: [Grief] Gen's Whoppers
>
>
> In American Slang
>
> Whopper' = Big Breasts
>
> Pretty pathetic that Gen is still working that anorexic body dysmorphic
> demented scarecrow look.
> Funny how Gen blows all his money on his image and now he can't even afford
> to buy a Wimpy burger now.
>
> Talking about seeking attention Mr. Einstein/David Bourgoin.  GPO is no
> Marilyn Manson.
>
> I agree with Gen's #2 daughter Genesse P-Orridge.  He wasted money on fake
> boobs when he should have bought Genesse a car.
>
> telepathic season's greetings,
> the kooky scientist
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> > Today's Topics:
> >
> >    1. Gen's Whopper Virgin ad controversy ? (telepathic at comcast.net)
> >    2. Re: Gen's Whopper Virgin ad controversy ? (Jasper Dionisio)
> >    3. Re: Gen's Whopper Virgin ad controversy ? (Angus Spottiswoode)
> >    4. Re: Gen's Whopper Virgin ad controversy ? (David Bourgoin)
> >    5. Re: Gen's Whopper Virgin ad controversy ? (Jasper Dionisio)
> >
> >
> > ----------------------------------------------------------------------
> >
> > Message: 1
> > Date: Tue, 09 Dec 2008 12:46:57 +0000
> > From: telepathic at comcast.net
> > Subject: [Grief] Gen's Whopper Virgin ad controversy ?
> > To: grief at hollyfeld.org
> > Message-ID:
> >
> >
> <120920081246.18775.493E68C100031CC30000495722155612640C07089B0E9F0A040A9B at comca
> > st.net>
> >
> >
> > Is this,
> >
> > http://www.adn.es/clipping/ADNIMA20081203_2270/5.jpg
> >
> > Part of this ?
> >
> > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xp6nTooK1wo
> >
> > Ho ho ho ho ho......
> >
> > ------------------------------
> >
> > Message: 2
> > Date: Tue, 9 Dec 2008 12:07:03 -0500
> > From: "Jasper Dionisio" <strangers at gmail.com>
> > Subject: Re: [Grief] Gen's Whopper Virgin ad controversy ?
> > To: grief at hollyfeld.org
> > Message-ID:
> >       <78d2446e0812090907y6e486a06p681c058d10eb3c2e at mail.gmail.com>
> > Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1"
> >
> > I don't get it at all. Was that just an absurd way of sharing an
> interesting
> > video? I mean it was an interesting video, so thank you for that. I don't
> > see any sense in your email, though.
> >
> > On Tue, Dec 9, 2008 at 7:46 AM, <telepathic at comcast.net> wrote:
> >
> > > Is this,
> > >
> > > http://www.adn.es/clipping/ADNIMA20081203_2270/5.jpg
> > >
> > > Part of this ?
> > >
> > > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xp6nTooK1wo
> > >
> > > Ho ho ho ho ho......
> > > _______________________________________________
> > > Grief mailing list
> > > Grief at hollyfeld.org
> > > http://www.hollyfeld.org/mailman/listinfo/grief
> > >
> > -------------- next part --------------
> > An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
> > URL:
> >
> http://bitsy.hollyfeld.org/pipermail/grief/attachments/20081209/b9dbaa4e/attachm
> > ent-0001.htm
> >
> > ------------------------------
> >
> > Message: 3
> > Date: Tue, 9 Dec 2008 09:16:29 -0800
> > From: Angus Spottiswoode <swindonbakery at gmail.com>
> > Subject: Re: [Grief] Gen's Whopper Virgin ad controversy ?
> > To: grief at hollyfeld.org
> > Message-ID: <F6B989FF-B615-439E-B892-6E69060F5706 at gmail.com>
> > Content-Type: text/plain; charset="us-ascii"
> >
> > I agree. They're both repulsive (in different ways) - that's the only
> > link I could see.
> >
> > On Dec 9, 2008, at 9:07 AM, Jasper Dionisio wrote:
> >
> > > I don't get it at all. Was that just an absurd way of sharing an
> > > interesting video? I mean it was an interesting video, so thank you
> > > for that. I don't see any sense in your email, though.
> > >
> > > On Tue, Dec 9, 2008 at 7:46 AM, <telepathic at comcast.net> wrote:
> > > Is this,
> > >
> > > http://www.adn.es/clipping/ADNIMA20081203_2270/5.jpg
> > >
> > > Part of this ?
> > >
> > > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xp6nTooK1wo
> > >
> > > Ho ho ho ho ho......
> > > _______________________________________________
> > > Grief mailing list
> > > Grief at hollyfeld.org
> > > http://www.hollyfeld.org/mailman/listinfo/grief
> > >
> > > _______________________________________________
> > > Grief mailing list
> > > Grief at hollyfeld.org
> > > http://www.hollyfeld.org/mailman/listinfo/grief
> >
> > -----------
> > swindonbakery at gmail.com
> > www.aspottiswoode.com
> >
> > -------------- next part --------------
> > An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
> > URL:
> >
> http://bitsy.hollyfeld.org/pipermail/grief/attachments/20081209/b8d77476/attachm
> > ent-0001.htm
> >
> > ------------------------------
> >
> > Message: 4
> > Date: Tue, 9 Dec 2008 18:13:41 +0000 (GMT)
> > From: David Bourgoin <david_bourgoin at yahoo.co.uk>
> > Subject: Re: [Grief] Gen's Whopper Virgin ad controversy ?
> > To: grief at hollyfeld.org
> > Message-ID: <544269.34274.qm at web25501.mail.ukl.yahoo.com>
> > Content-Type: text/plain; charset=utf-8
> >
> > Just Fred doing his usual attention seeking act. Zzzzzzzzz
> >
> >
> > --- On Tue, 9/12/08, Angus Spottiswoode <swindonbakery at gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > > From: Angus Spottiswoode <swindonbakery at gmail.com>
> > > Subject: Re: [Grief] Gen's Whopper Virgin ad controversy ?
> > > To: grief at hollyfeld.org
> > > Date: Tuesday, 9 December, 2008, 5:16 PM
> > > I agree. They're both repulsive (in different ways) -
> > > that's the only link I could see.
> > >
> > > On Dec 9, 2008, at 9:07 AM, Jasper Dionisio wrote:
> > >
> > > > I don't get it at all. Was that just an absurd way
> > > of sharing an interesting video? I mean it was an
> > > interesting video, so thank you for that. I don't see
> > > any sense in your email, though.
> > > >
> > > > On Tue, Dec 9, 2008 at 7:46 AM,
> > > <telepathic at comcast.net> wrote:
> > > > Is this,
> > > >
> > > > http://www.adn.es/clipping/ADNIMA20081203_2270/5.jpg
> > > >
> > > > Part of this ?
> > > >
> > > > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xp6nTooK1wo
> > > >
> > > > Ho ho ho ho ho......
> > > > _______________________________________________
> > > > Grief mailing list
> > > > Grief at hollyfeld.org
> > > > http://www.hollyfeld.org/mailman/listinfo/grief
> > > >
> > > > _______________________________________________
> > > > Grief mailing list
> > > > Grief at hollyfeld.org
> > > > http://www.hollyfeld.org/mailman/listinfo/grief
> > >
> > > -----------
> > > swindonbakery at gmail.com
> > > www.aspottiswoode.com
> > >
> > > _______________________________________________
> > > Grief mailing list
> > > Grief at hollyfeld.org
> > > http://www.hollyfeld.org/mailman/listinfo/grief
> >
> >
> >
> >
> > ------------------------------
> >
> > Message: 5
> > Date: Tue, 9 Dec 2008 14:06:02 -0500
> > From: "Jasper Dionisio" <strangers at gmail.com>
> > Subject: Re: [Grief] Gen's Whopper Virgin ad controversy ?
> > To: david_bourgoin at yahoo.co.uk, grief at hollyfeld.org
> > Message-ID:
> >       <78d2446e0812091106keafe33bxfae163f0be50fc90 at mail.gmail.com>
> > Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1"
> >
> > Oh shit, I didn't realize it was him.
> >
> > But still, I don't get it. I don't know what kind of point he was trying
> to
> > make.
> >
> > Is he saying Genesis should be feeding hungry people instead of using his
> > money to get breast implants? Honestly, I don't really see anything wrong
> > with what Burger King did; they went around showing people a new food,
> and
> > made an interesting video about it. No reason to turn that into a bad
> thing.
> >
> >
> > On Tue, Dec 9, 2008 at 1:13 PM, David Bourgoin
> > <david_bourgoin at yahoo.co.uk>wrote:
> >
> > > Just Fred doing his usual attention seeking act. Zzzzzzzzz
> > >
> > >
> > > --- On Tue, 9/12/08, Angus Spottiswoode <swindonbakery at gmail.com>
> wrote:
> > >
> > > > From: Angus Spottiswoode <swindonbakery at gmail.com>
> > > > Subject: Re: [Grief] Gen's Whopper Virgin ad controversy ?
> > > > To: grief at hollyfeld.org
> > > > Date: Tuesday, 9 December, 2008, 5:16 PM
> > > > I agree. They're both repulsive (in different ways) -
> > > > that's the only link I could see.
> > > >
> > > > On Dec 9, 2008, at 9:07 AM, Jasper Dionisio wrote:
> > > >
> > > > > I don't get it at all. Was that just an absurd way
> > > > of sharing an interesting video? I mean it was an
> > > > interesting video, so thank you for that. I don't see
> > > > any sense in your email, though.
> > > > >
> > > > > On Tue, Dec 9, 2008 at 7:46 AM,
> > > > <telepathic at comcast.net> wrote:
> > > > > Is this,
> > > > >
> > > > > http://www.adn.es/clipping/ADNIMA20081203_2270/5.jpg
> > > > >
> > > > > Part of this ?
> > > > >
> > > > > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xp6nTooK1wo
> > > > >
> > > > > Ho ho ho ho ho......
> > > > > _______________________________________________
> > > > > Grief mailing list
> > > > > Grief at hollyfeld.org
> > > > > http://www.hollyfeld.org/mailman/listinfo/grief
> > > > >
> > > > > _______________________________________________
> > > > > Grief mailing list
> > > > > Grief at hollyfeld.org
> > > > > http://www.hollyfeld.org/mailman/listinfo/grief
> > > >
> > > > -----------
> > > > swindonbakery at gmail.com
> > > > www.aspottiswoode.com
> > > >
> > > > _______________________________________________
> > > > Grief mailing list
> > > > Grief at hollyfeld.org
> > > > http://www.hollyfeld.org/mailman/listinfo/grief
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > > _______________________________________________
> > > Grief mailing list
> > > Grief at hollyfeld.org
> > > http://www.hollyfeld.org/mailman/listinfo/grief
> > >
> > -------------- next part --------------
> > An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
> > URL:
> >
> http://bitsy.hollyfeld.org/pipermail/grief/attachments/20081209/227711dc/attachm
> > ent-0001.htm
> >
> > ------------------------------
> >
> > _______________________________________________
> > Grief mailing list
> > Grief at hollyfeld.org
> > http://www.hollyfeld.org/mailman/listinfo/grief
> >
> >
> > End of Grief Digest, Vol 73, Issue 1
> > ************************************
>
> _______________________________________________
> Grief mailing list
> Grief at hollyfeld.org
> http://www.hollyfeld.org/mailman/listinfo/grief
> _______________________________________________
> Grief mailing list
> Grief at hollyfeld.org
> http://www.hollyfeld.org/mailman/listinfo/grief
>
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: http://bitsy.hollyfeld.org/pipermail/grief/attachments/20081210/c55fe82f/attachment.htm


More information about the Grief mailing list