[Grief] Gen's Whoppers

telepathic at comcast.net telepathic at comcast.net
Wed Dec 10 14:55:24 PST 2008


In American Slang  

Whopper' = Big Breasts

Pretty pathetic that Gen is still working that anorexic body dysmorphic demented scarecrow look.  
Funny how Gen blows all his money on his image and now he can't even afford to buy a Wimpy burger now.

Talking about seeking attention Mr. Einstein/David Bourgoin.  GPO is no Marilyn Manson.

I agree with Gen's #2 daughter Genesse P-Orridge.  He wasted money on fake boobs when he should have bought Genesse a car.

telepathic season's greetings,
the kooky scientist







> Today's Topics:
> 
>    1. Gen's Whopper Virgin ad controversy ? (telepathic at comcast.net)
>    2. Re: Gen's Whopper Virgin ad controversy ? (Jasper Dionisio)
>    3. Re: Gen's Whopper Virgin ad controversy ? (Angus Spottiswoode)
>    4. Re: Gen's Whopper Virgin ad controversy ? (David Bourgoin)
>    5. Re: Gen's Whopper Virgin ad controversy ? (Jasper Dionisio)
> 
> 
> ----------------------------------------------------------------------
> 
> Message: 1
> Date: Tue, 09 Dec 2008 12:46:57 +0000
> From: telepathic at comcast.net
> Subject: [Grief] Gen's Whopper Virgin ad controversy ?
> To: grief at hollyfeld.org
> Message-ID:
> 	
> <120920081246.18775.493E68C100031CC30000495722155612640C07089B0E9F0A040A9B at comca
> st.net>
> 	
> 
> Is this,
> 
> http://www.adn.es/clipping/ADNIMA20081203_2270/5.jpg
> 
> Part of this ?
> 
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xp6nTooK1wo
> 
> Ho ho ho ho ho......
> 
> ------------------------------
> 
> Message: 2
> Date: Tue, 9 Dec 2008 12:07:03 -0500
> From: "Jasper Dionisio" <strangers at gmail.com>
> Subject: Re: [Grief] Gen's Whopper Virgin ad controversy ?
> To: grief at hollyfeld.org
> Message-ID:
> 	<78d2446e0812090907y6e486a06p681c058d10eb3c2e at mail.gmail.com>
> Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1"
> 
> I don't get it at all. Was that just an absurd way of sharing an interesting
> video? I mean it was an interesting video, so thank you for that. I don't
> see any sense in your email, though.
> 
> On Tue, Dec 9, 2008 at 7:46 AM, <telepathic at comcast.net> wrote:
> 
> > Is this,
> >
> > http://www.adn.es/clipping/ADNIMA20081203_2270/5.jpg
> >
> > Part of this ?
> >
> > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xp6nTooK1wo
> >
> > Ho ho ho ho ho......
> > _______________________________________________
> > Grief mailing list
> > Grief at hollyfeld.org
> > http://www.hollyfeld.org/mailman/listinfo/grief
> >
> -------------- next part --------------
> An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
> URL: 
> http://bitsy.hollyfeld.org/pipermail/grief/attachments/20081209/b9dbaa4e/attachm
> ent-0001.htm
> 
> ------------------------------
> 
> Message: 3
> Date: Tue, 9 Dec 2008 09:16:29 -0800
> From: Angus Spottiswoode <swindonbakery at gmail.com>
> Subject: Re: [Grief] Gen's Whopper Virgin ad controversy ?
> To: grief at hollyfeld.org
> Message-ID: <F6B989FF-B615-439E-B892-6E69060F5706 at gmail.com>
> Content-Type: text/plain; charset="us-ascii"
> 
> I agree. They're both repulsive (in different ways) - that's the only  
> link I could see.
> 
> On Dec 9, 2008, at 9:07 AM, Jasper Dionisio wrote:
> 
> > I don't get it at all. Was that just an absurd way of sharing an  
> > interesting video? I mean it was an interesting video, so thank you  
> > for that. I don't see any sense in your email, though.
> >
> > On Tue, Dec 9, 2008 at 7:46 AM, <telepathic at comcast.net> wrote:
> > Is this,
> >
> > http://www.adn.es/clipping/ADNIMA20081203_2270/5.jpg
> >
> > Part of this ?
> >
> > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xp6nTooK1wo
> >
> > Ho ho ho ho ho......
> > _______________________________________________
> > Grief mailing list
> > Grief at hollyfeld.org
> > http://www.hollyfeld.org/mailman/listinfo/grief
> >
> > _______________________________________________
> > Grief mailing list
> > Grief at hollyfeld.org
> > http://www.hollyfeld.org/mailman/listinfo/grief
> 
> -----------
> swindonbakery at gmail.com
> www.aspottiswoode.com
> 
> -------------- next part --------------
> An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
> URL: 
> http://bitsy.hollyfeld.org/pipermail/grief/attachments/20081209/b8d77476/attachm
> ent-0001.htm
> 
> ------------------------------
> 
> Message: 4
> Date: Tue, 9 Dec 2008 18:13:41 +0000 (GMT)
> From: David Bourgoin <david_bourgoin at yahoo.co.uk>
> Subject: Re: [Grief] Gen's Whopper Virgin ad controversy ?
> To: grief at hollyfeld.org
> Message-ID: <544269.34274.qm at web25501.mail.ukl.yahoo.com>
> Content-Type: text/plain; charset=utf-8
> 
> Just Fred doing his usual attention seeking act. Zzzzzzzzz 
> 
> 
> --- On Tue, 9/12/08, Angus Spottiswoode <swindonbakery at gmail.com> wrote:
> 
> > From: Angus Spottiswoode <swindonbakery at gmail.com>
> > Subject: Re: [Grief] Gen's Whopper Virgin ad controversy ?
> > To: grief at hollyfeld.org
> > Date: Tuesday, 9 December, 2008, 5:16 PM
> > I agree. They're both repulsive (in different ways) -
> > that's the only link I could see.
> > 
> > On Dec 9, 2008, at 9:07 AM, Jasper Dionisio wrote:
> > 
> > > I don't get it at all. Was that just an absurd way
> > of sharing an interesting video? I mean it was an
> > interesting video, so thank you for that. I don't see
> > any sense in your email, though.
> > > 
> > > On Tue, Dec 9, 2008 at 7:46 AM,
> > <telepathic at comcast.net> wrote:
> > > Is this,
> > > 
> > > http://www.adn.es/clipping/ADNIMA20081203_2270/5.jpg
> > > 
> > > Part of this ?
> > > 
> > > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xp6nTooK1wo
> > > 
> > > Ho ho ho ho ho......
> > > _______________________________________________
> > > Grief mailing list
> > > Grief at hollyfeld.org
> > > http://www.hollyfeld.org/mailman/listinfo/grief
> > > 
> > > _______________________________________________
> > > Grief mailing list
> > > Grief at hollyfeld.org
> > > http://www.hollyfeld.org/mailman/listinfo/grief
> > 
> > -----------
> > swindonbakery at gmail.com
> > www.aspottiswoode.com
> > 
> > _______________________________________________
> > Grief mailing list
> > Grief at hollyfeld.org
> > http://www.hollyfeld.org/mailman/listinfo/grief
> 
> 
>       
> 
> ------------------------------
> 
> Message: 5
> Date: Tue, 9 Dec 2008 14:06:02 -0500
> From: "Jasper Dionisio" <strangers at gmail.com>
> Subject: Re: [Grief] Gen's Whopper Virgin ad controversy ?
> To: david_bourgoin at yahoo.co.uk, grief at hollyfeld.org
> Message-ID:
> 	<78d2446e0812091106keafe33bxfae163f0be50fc90 at mail.gmail.com>
> Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1"
> 
> Oh shit, I didn't realize it was him.
> 
> But still, I don't get it. I don't know what kind of point he was trying to
> make.
> 
> Is he saying Genesis should be feeding hungry people instead of using his
> money to get breast implants? Honestly, I don't really see anything wrong
> with what Burger King did; they went around showing people a new food, and
> made an interesting video about it. No reason to turn that into a bad thing.
> 
> 
> On Tue, Dec 9, 2008 at 1:13 PM, David Bourgoin
> <david_bourgoin at yahoo.co.uk>wrote:
> 
> > Just Fred doing his usual attention seeking act. Zzzzzzzzz
> >
> >
> > --- On Tue, 9/12/08, Angus Spottiswoode <swindonbakery at gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > > From: Angus Spottiswoode <swindonbakery at gmail.com>
> > > Subject: Re: [Grief] Gen's Whopper Virgin ad controversy ?
> > > To: grief at hollyfeld.org
> > > Date: Tuesday, 9 December, 2008, 5:16 PM
> > > I agree. They're both repulsive (in different ways) -
> > > that's the only link I could see.
> > >
> > > On Dec 9, 2008, at 9:07 AM, Jasper Dionisio wrote:
> > >
> > > > I don't get it at all. Was that just an absurd way
> > > of sharing an interesting video? I mean it was an
> > > interesting video, so thank you for that. I don't see
> > > any sense in your email, though.
> > > >
> > > > On Tue, Dec 9, 2008 at 7:46 AM,
> > > <telepathic at comcast.net> wrote:
> > > > Is this,
> > > >
> > > > http://www.adn.es/clipping/ADNIMA20081203_2270/5.jpg
> > > >
> > > > Part of this ?
> > > >
> > > > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xp6nTooK1wo
> > > >
> > > > Ho ho ho ho ho......
> > > > _______________________________________________
> > > > Grief mailing list
> > > > Grief at hollyfeld.org
> > > > http://www.hollyfeld.org/mailman/listinfo/grief
> > > >
> > > > _______________________________________________
> > > > Grief mailing list
> > > > Grief at hollyfeld.org
> > > > http://www.hollyfeld.org/mailman/listinfo/grief
> > >
> > > -----------
> > > swindonbakery at gmail.com
> > > www.aspottiswoode.com
> > >
> > > _______________________________________________
> > > Grief mailing list
> > > Grief at hollyfeld.org
> > > http://www.hollyfeld.org/mailman/listinfo/grief
> >
> >
> >
> > _______________________________________________
> > Grief mailing list
> > Grief at hollyfeld.org
> > http://www.hollyfeld.org/mailman/listinfo/grief
> >
> -------------- next part --------------
> An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
> URL: 
> http://bitsy.hollyfeld.org/pipermail/grief/attachments/20081209/227711dc/attachm
> ent-0001.htm
> 
> ------------------------------
> 
> _______________________________________________
> Grief mailing list
> Grief at hollyfeld.org
> http://www.hollyfeld.org/mailman/listinfo/grief
> 
> 
> End of Grief Digest, Vol 73, Issue 1
> ************************************



More information about the Grief mailing list