[Grief] Thoughts on Upcoming Shows?

hex hex at blueyonder.co.uk
Thu Apr 17 18:01:58 PDT 2008

Umm - was hoping to go to EVERYTHING!!! but can't fly  - well not very
fast ;-)  so was hoping to make Paris but can't get a ticket!!! You need a
CREDIT card and to pick up tickets in France (even FNAC don't recognise the
UK never mind the Venue itself!!!) So maybe Barcelona (nice line up too!) and
there was talk of some UK shows in October on the TG site - as for what
they'll play - anything they damm well like! - and that's just fine by me!!!

DIL23
:)