[Grief] Thoughts on Upcoming Shows?

s. borges sergio433 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 16 00:33:14 PDT 2008

Oh, yeah, down here, way below the equator, we were, eh, "lucky enough" to
catch Deep Purple (they left their retirement home somewhere in Wales to
whistle a couple of tunes for us - Oh, the joy!) and have scheluded John
Denver for late August - and, how knows, maybe even Tom Jones!...get the
picture? cheers, s., the city of san sebastian.