[Grief] 2009

Angus Spottiswoode swindonbakery at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 15 23:04:04 PDT 2008

Sir, you speak with a voice of authority! And I thank you indeed for these revelations.

"...true improv TG"... "2 or possibly 3 shows in USA"... "last opportunity ever".

These are phrases to strike both fear and excitement into the heart of the TG fan.

Forward to '09 and don't spare the four horses.