[Grief] Thoughts on Upcoming Shows?

Youngy 93 youngy93 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 15 20:28:42 PDT 2008

To be honest, I never thought I'd ever see them either and I live in
England... they continually confound expectations... that's why I love them,
but I guess they're not getting any younger...

Whatever set they play it'll be awe inspiring... the new stuff scares me
just as much as the old...

I'd like to see them in Barcelona though... culture clash and all...

Youngy 93