[Grief] DVD Box set for free, Don't get too excited

Stephen Robinson heiferboy at robinsonworld.freeserve.co.uk
Wed Sep 26 01:00:14 PDT 2007

I've got a 4 DVD Box set of Rafter, Heathen Earth Goldsmiths College Mission of Dead Souls, and a couple more.

it's a Bootleg type thingy, so picture quaility is a bit ropey, but acceptable, but the problem is have a trouble playing it on either of my DVD players, keeps stopping, picture breakup etc. It played okey on my old DVD player, but I can't seem to find that at the mo But I can't be bothered with them to be honest.

No damage to the disks so if your DVD player can play bootleg DVD you'll probably be okey. The disks have lables and a nice printed sleeve, with a few spellning(sic) mistakes, Peruation anyone?

Free, but I'll need a cople of quid to cover postage, so UK only, at the moment.