[Grief] ptv euro tour started yesterday

ryan martin karnak77 at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 17 15:58:53 PDT 2007

More tour dates including US East Coast tour dates were posted for PTV today, tickets are on sale for all of the shows. A bunch of rare stuff is posted in the webshoppe as well at www.genesisp-orridge.com

15 Sep 2007  IKRA Club, 	        Moscow, Russia

17 Sep 2007  BierKeller,         Bristol, UK

18 Sep 2007  Carling Academy, 	Birmingham, UK

19 Sep 2007  Rios, 	        Leeds, UK

20 Sep 2007  ABC2, 	        Glasgow, UK

22 Sep 2007  KC Belgie, 	        Hasselt, Belgium

23 Sep 2007  ZXZW Festival at 013, 	Tilburg, The Netherlands

24 Sep 2007  Knaack, 	        Berlin, Germany

25 Sep 2007  Gleis22, 	        Munster, Germany

26 Sep 2007  Hafenklang,         Hamburg, Germany

28 Sep 2007  TBA, Copenhagen, Denmark

29 Sep 2007  Bla, 	        Oslo, Norway

30 Sep 2007  Nalen, 	        Stockholm, Sweden

02 Oct 2007   Tavastia, 	        Helsinki, Finland

04 Oct 2007   Clubs Depo,         Riga, Estonia

06 Oct 2007   CDQ, 	        Warsaw, Poland

10 Oct 2007  Rock Cafe, 	Prague, Czech republic

11 Oct 2007  Randal, 	        Bratislava, Slovakia

12 Oct 2007  Chelsea, 	        Vienna, Austria

13 Oct 2007  K2, 	        Budapest, Hungry

15 Oct 2007  Mochvara, 	        Zagreb, Croatia

16 Oct 2007  Backstage Club,     Munich, Germany

17 Oct 2007  Das Schiff, 	Basel, Switzerland

18 Oct 2007  Le Transformateur, 	Fribourg, Switzerland

19 Oct 2007  Bronson, 	        Ravenna, Italy

20 Oct 2007  Unwound, 	        Padova, Italy

21 Oct 2007  Music Drome,        Milano, Italy

23 Oct 2007  TBA, Barcelona, Spain

24 Oct 2007  TBA, Valencia, Spain

25 Oct 2007  TBA, Madrid, Spain

26 Oct 2007  TBA, Gijon, Spain

27 Oct 2007  TBA, Bilboa, Spain

28 Oct 2007  La Maroquinerie, 	Paris, France

29 Oct 2007  Mean Fiddler,       London, UK

05 Nov 2007  North Star Bar, Philadelphia, PA

06 Nov 2007  Rock and Roll Hotel, Washington, DC

08 Nov 2007  The Beta Bar, Tallahassee, FL

09 Nov 2007  Studio A, Miami, FL

10 Nov 2007  Drunken Unicorn, Atlanta, GA

12 Nov 2007  Grog Shop, Cleveland, OH

13 Nov 2007  Eagle Theater, Pontiac, MI

14 Nov 2007  The Empty Bottle, Chicago, IL

15 Nov 2007  Lee's Place, Toronto, ON

16 Nov 2007  Les Saints, Montreal, QC

18 Nov 2007  Scenic/ Club Europa, Brooklyn, NY