[Grief] ptv euro tour started yesterday

DIL23 hex at blueyonder.co.uk
Sun Sep 16 23:42:35 PDT 2007

Apologies for any cross posting! sent original from wrong address - doh!

...and again!

Yeah - bummer 'bout it clashing with TG's (last?) performance.

not sure 'bout Marc A in Glasgow on the same nite - the Glasgow show isn't
listed anywhere's and the reply I got from the venue itself said:

" Hi , the band are NOT playing the abc . The concert was never booked and
they should not have listed the concert on their website"

...err... curt and to the point! So maybe no TG or PTV?

On another subject!

I ordered the book "Industrial Music for..." from Amazon France who emailed to
say my order would be delayed until October!!! How very TGesque!!! another
endless wait?

DIL23
:)