[Grief] PTV Europe tour cancelled

stephan work stephanwork at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 12 17:11:45 PDT 2007

My last message was written before I read the terrible news about Lady Jaye's passing. My thoughts are with Gen, RIP

From: stephanwork at hotmail.com
To: grief at hollyfeld.org
Subject: RE: [Grief] PTV Europe tour cancelled
Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2007 12:15:10 +0000

Hi,
Yes David I had no clue about the Birmingham gig. Went to the last BRILLIANT show at Barfly with a couple of mates, we all spread the word for when PTV returned & there would have been loads of us there. We were mystified to hear that they'd been and gone!
And yes Michael, the same as Belgium, the 'promoters' booked  a shit venue (Academy I think? Yuk)...so basically a total cock-up all round.
Looking forward to the "apology" tour...they seem to be making a habit of that in Birmingham ;-)
Stef