[Grief] PTV Europe tour cancelled

Michaël Iannetta intertexo at gmail.com
Thu Oct 11 19:40:13 PDT 2007

Hello,

I think the shows haven't been promoted enough time before to take place
partly because of the (bad) locations. Personnaly I went to the PTV concert
in Belgium that ONLY was announced more or less two weeks before. Secondly
the place, Hasselt, is a VERY small and borring city (even for Belgium) ;
the last train for Brussel was at 10PM and the first at 5AM, the concert was
programmed at for  a noise festival... anyway they came in Brussels in
october last year for the same concert and it was sold-out in a few days and
AND promoted months before... I wrote to Adam Elfin, I think he has good
intention but I also met the band and Genesis who realy enjoyed the first
step of the tour in Russia and the East countries...

Michael