[Grief] at last

Angus Spottiswoode swindonbakery at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 12 03:18:15 PST 2007

Thanks for sharing.

I'm glad there are some releases lined up for 2008, as with this group the
silences are deafening.

Best wishes

From: DIL23 <hex at blueyonder.co.uk>
To: grief at hollyfeld.org
CC: David Bourgoin <david_bourgoin at yahoo.co.uk>
Subject: Re: [Grief] at last
Date: Sun, 11 Nov 2007 23:41:27 +0000

...err it's not posted anywhere - just a short note I got from Sleazy, as
follows ('scuse the edit but the rest's of no relevance!)

"Yes the Berlin materials will be a seperate TG package (amongst several)
coming out next year."
"I am hoping to play some dates in the UK in May/June next year, but it will
likely be a combination of the Threshold HouseBoys Choir AND a new project I
have with Ivan Pavlov, possibly called something like Soi2 or the New Soi2.

More news as it happens ;-)"

....and that's as much as I know - which isn't much!  :)

DIL23
:)