[Grief] Roman G

DIL23 hex at blueyonder.co.uk
Sun Nov 11 23:27:56 PST 2007

...live Rome event? I think you mean the recording of Journey Through A Body -
don't think it was actually an "event" just 2 days in a recording studio in
Rome - suppose there must be some footage kicking about somewhere! but I
don't even remember seeing any stills from it (none on any of the sleeves as
far as I can remember).

So who knows - that's the "Lucky Bag" that is TG - you never know what you'll
get ;-)

DIL23
:)