[Grief] at last

DIL23 hex at blueyonder.co.uk
Sun Nov 11 02:56:28 PST 2007

...was a bit disappointed that the Berlin gigs weren't on there too! (I quite
enjoyed the Jarman one ....each to their own an all that!)  But it appears
these will be released next(?) year along with other unspecified goodies as a
set(?) individually? - no idea!!! Guess we just have to keep an eye on the
Mute/TG sites! - also may be some UK dates next year (May/June?) from Sleazy
with THBC and maybe COH too.

DIL23
:)