[Grief] at last

s. borges sergio433 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 10 09:41:49 PST 2007

Censored - ?!?!?! What do you mean by Censored? Unfortunately, never got a
chance to watch Heathen Earth, but I would be really pissed off if I were to
put US$200 on the table for censored footage - this would be a very good
point to send directly to those responsible on releasing the set. cheers, s.