[Grief] at last

David Bourgoin david_bourgoin at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Nov 9 22:15:58 PST 2007

I've just managed to track down the one I found on
Soulseek and it is actually Satin Party. It's only a
short film 19 minutes.

Had another look on Soulseek and it's not there at the
moment (but it was about 2004 when I found it) though
it does pick up Sexangle which I might as well queue
up.

Dave B

http://throbbing-gristle.com/COSEYFANNITUTTI/content/html/film_video.html

> Quoting David Bourgoin <david_bourgoin at yahoo.co.uk>:
>
> > I thought some Coum footage had turned up there
> was a
> > couple of showings of it somewhere in the US a
> year or
> > two ago.
> >
> > I've only ever tracked down one of the films with
> > Cosey in and I got that off Soulseek (though
> Soulseek
> > seems pretty crap at finding much on these days).
> It
> > wasn't anything that exciting just your average
> 70's
> > porn. Not particualrly well made but interesting
> > see Coesy's "acting" nonetheless
> >
> > Dave B
> >
> > --- "s. borges" <sergio433 at gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> >> A couple of years down the line, I personally
> asked
> >> Cosey about existing
> >> footage from Coum - to her knowledge and much to
> my
> >> dismay, none exist,
> >> there weren't any performances caught on film.
> What
> >> could have been done was
> >> add, just to complete the ride, some of Cosey's
> >> old-porn flicks, which, from
> >> what I know, are quite hard to come by - I was
> able
> >> to see one of them,
> >> namely, Sexangle, from 1975, which is your
> standard
> >> porn flick from the
> >> mid-70s, with a still young Cosey playing a very,
> >> eh?, active part. Nothing
> >> exceptional, but, still, quite interesting to
> see.
> >>
> >> cheers, s., rio.

> stuff,
> >> maybe some of the Coum