[Grief] at last

s. borges sergio433 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 9 14:15:47 PST 2007

No doubt, if they had added footage from CT, I would, easily, dish out the
80 sterlings for the box. Without such footage, well, still have to think it
over. To want to be too much of an arse here, but you can find a good deal
of the footage for download at Edonkey - the jarman piece is especially easy
to grab - not to mention a good deal of very strange TOPY clips (yes, I
know, this is a TG box, but thought I mention this anyway) - s.