[Grief] at last

andy at flesheatingants.com andy at flesheatingants.com
Fri Nov 9 10:09:28 PST 2007

Hmm...  Well After Cease To Exist is intercut with Coum footage if I
remember right (if it's not ACTE there's certainly some video intercut
with Coum footage - lots of people on a very large wide stage I
remember) - so at least one show must have existed on tape at one time.

Yeh, Sexangle is on slsk - only one I've ever come across, although
one of the most explicit of Cosey's films "Satin Party" was released
on a compilation DVD of old 70s porn in Germany quite recently called
Sin Dreamer, and another appeared on an old tape in the UK called Red
Tape 3.  I've never seen either.  Lots of good info on Cosey and TG
videos here:
http://throbbing-gristle.com/COSEYFANNITUTTI/content/html/film_video.html