[Grief] at last

David Bourgoin david_bourgoin at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Nov 9 16:00:14 PST 2007

I thought some Coum footage had turned up there was a
couple of showings of it somewhere in the US a year or
two ago.

I've only ever tracked down one of the films with
Cosey in and I got that off Soulseek (though Soulseek
seems pretty crap at finding much on these days). It
wasn't anything that exciting just your average 70's
porn. Not particualrly well made but interesting to
see Coesy's "acting" nonetheless

Dave B