[Grief] at last

s. borges sergio433 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 9 13:55:15 PST 2007

A couple of years down the line, I personally asked Cosey about existing
footage from Coum - to her knowledge and much to my dismay, none exist,
there weren't any performances caught on film. What could have been done was
add, just to complete the ride, some of Cosey's old-porn flicks, which, from
what I know, are quite hard to come by - I was able to see one of them,
namely, Sexangle, from 1975, which is your standard porn flick from the
mid-70s, with a still young Cosey playing a very, eh?, active part. Nothing
exceptional, but, still, quite interesting to see.

cheers, s., rio.