[Grief] at last

David Bourgoin david_bourgoin at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Nov 9 14:21:14 PST 2007

Maybe if this one sells well they'll consider
releasing a second set... rather like the extra box
set they put out after "24 hours of..."

I did think After Cease To Exist should have been
included but I've subsequently changed my mind as it's
mostly the film of Chris having unpleasant things done
to him rather than actual TG footage. Having seen it
once at a cinema and a couple of times on video I
don't think it really stands up to repeated plays.

Dave B